If your Calendar sync is not working, there is a workaround to get this fixed.
Currently Google Calendar integration has an issue when clicking on Google Calendar sync doesn't add you bookmarked sessions and meetings for all your Brella events. The workaround for this could be to create a calendar manually with a different URL, not syncing it.
To create the calendar with the URL:
- When in Brella web version (next.brella.io), press “Copy calendar URL to clipboard” under Microsoft Outlook (Mac & Browser) (or you can also use other methods to get the URL, this is the simplest method);
- Copy the URL, then go to Google Calendar, create the calendar there with the copied URL;
- Insert the copied URL, then inside this URL change webcal to https (so your final URL should be https://api.brella.io/code, instead of webcal://api.brella.io/code);
- Add the calendar. This will add your bookmarked sessions and meetings for all your upcoming events to your calendar.
- Microsoft Outlook for Windows allows you to sync your Brella sessions and meetings with your Windows Outlook Calendar app.
- Microsoft Outlook for Mac & Browser allows you to sync your Brella sessions and meetings with your iOS Outlook Calendar app.
- Other clients would open another Calendar app you have on your device. It will suggest to subscribe to Brella calendar with similar functionality as for the other calendar agents.
- Export calendar would allow you to download all your bookmarked sessions and meetings in one file, which you can later use to upload your meetings to a calendar of your choice.
Note: It will sync all your upcoming sessions and meetings for all your Brella events and it will also be updated automatically once you have changes in your Brella schedule (there may be some delays though, it doesn't happen instantly).