Embed and showcase sponsors’ demos, pictures, videos, PDF materials + enable live chat with attendees, etc.
To build a virtual booth, you have 2 different types of links provided, whereby you can decide what type of material you would like to embed for a specific sponsor.
Embeddable Website will allow you to add the following materials that have embeddable links: videos (both recorded and live streams), PDF files, Linkedin posts.
Note: If you will have other material available (contact info, blog posts, etc.) with embeddable links, you can try to test if it'll work on Brella's Virtual Booth.
Embeddable Image will allow you to add images that a) were stored and have an embeddable link, b) have an image address (link) that contains the following endings: PNG, SVG, JPG, GIF, WEBP.
Where to get the embed links for the materials
- website, you only need the URL of this website.
- image, you need to upload this image to a file storage software such as GDrive.
- pdf, you need to upload this image to a file storage software such as GDrive
- slideshows, you need to upload this image to a file storage software such as GDrive
- survey, you need to get the embed link from settings or copy only the URL. Read instructions on the third-party's help center.