Find your join code, then sign in to Brella and use the join code. Your join code & link is typically in a registration or invitation email.
Watch our video on how to join a Brella event (2 minutes)
Join an event
Joining a Brella event requires a join code. Each event has a specific join code. Typically, the event organizer will share the join code & join link in an email, so please check your inbox.
You will need to create an account before joining an event.
Brella generally opens no more than 3 weeks before an event. If you haven't received an invitation link or join code by then, please contact your event organizer.
Note! For privacy reasons, we cannot share any join code to attendees directly. If you've lost your join code, please contact the event organizers.
Sign in to Brella
If this is your first event with Brella, welcome! Learn how to create an account here. You only need one Brella account for all events using Brella. If you have used Brella at another event, you can use the same account for this event. Go to next.brella.io to sign in and follow the instructions in your invitation email.
If you don't have the email at hand or you lost it, we explain to you how to do it.
- If you sign in with Google or Facebook, your email, name and photo will automatically be pulled into Brella. Then you will be asked to fill in the company you work at and your title.
- If you sign in with LinkedIn, your photo, email, name and surname will automatically be pulled into Brella. Then you will be asked to fill in the company you work at and your title.
- If you sign in with Brella then you will have to create the account form scratch.
- After creating the account you can create a profile for the event where you'll add a personal pitch and choose your interests.
Tip: When creating your Brella account, it's mandatory to add your name, surname, email, job title and company name to be able to start networking.
2. Or, download the Brella app from the App Store or Google Play and sign in using your Brella account. Add the join code and click Start networking, then you will be prompted to choose a method to join in.
- Generally, Brella opens no more than 3 weeks before an event. If you have not received your invitation email or join code within that time, please contact your event organizer.