When you skip-networking, you will not be able to connect with other attendees, sponsors, and speakers, also you will have some restrictions.Content
When you skip-networking, you will not be able to connect with other attendees, sponsors, and speakers, also you will have some restrictions.
What happens if I skip networking
As soon as you click on Skip networking, you'll only have access to the Schedule of the event, Sponsor's virtual booths, Speaker's biographies, and other content available. However, you will have some limitations, you'll not be able to:
- to network with sponsors, speakers nor attendees
- to create a profile for the event
- to have access to the list of attendees
- if you are a representative, you'll not show in your company's booth
Note: If you want to have access to the limitations above, you can click start networking. Select the matchmaking categories you're interested in and finalize by creating a description for your profile. If you don't want to receive any kind of meeting request, you can change your networking availability here.
Why should you opt-in in networking
- To make the most out of Brella and the event that you're attending, we recommend you opt-in in networking already when you initially sign-up. If you skipped the networking then, don't worry, you can still opt-in!
- Opt-in in networking to have the possibility to meet your new potential colleague, business partner, mentor, etc!