Learn how to suggest meetings, and where to find your virtual meeting room.
If you are new or are a super user of Brella, here you'll see the steps on how to suggest a meeting to an interesting profile who will help you expand your network with the end of making relevant relationships for your business, your team, or your personal development.
How to suggest a meeting?
- Go to the People's tab and click on the person tab you would like to suggest a meeting with.
- Then, click on the 'Suggest Meeting.' The profile of this person will open with his/her availability slots to network during the event. On the right side, you can see your time and your match's local time to ensure the time is suitable for both of you.
- When you select a time, you'll be shown a text box before sending out the request. This part of requesting a meeting is crucial to introduce your motives and reasons for why you'd like to have a chat with this person. Get to the point!
- After sending the meeting request, you can wait for the match to accept, reschedule, or cancel the meeting. You can find your personal chat and Brella's meeting room on the upper side of Brella (message icon).
- ONLY if your meeting request is accepted, a Brella meeting room will open with this person. The video call room can be accessed by clicking on the video icon in the meeting request.
💡 Tip! Find the right setup for your virtual meetings goes here.