If you want a limited number of meeting requests or your priority is to attend educational session, you can disable your networking availability.
You can enable/disable your availability in two ways on the web version:
- Go to ‘Schedule’ tab, then click on 'Filter' select 'Networking' and there you will be able to click on the open checkboxes, one by one, to disable your meeting slots.
- The second the option is to go to 'Schedule' tab, then click on 'More' and under 'Availability' you can choose the day(s) you would (not) like to network.
- How to set push notifications on my app?
- How does Calendar sync work?
- Why is my Calendar sync not working?