For Event Organizers
- 📖 The basics to setup your event
- 📖 Tips to build up your event
- 📖 Attendee registration
- 📖 Using Brella with other tools
- 📖 Engagement overview & Checklist
- 📖 Details of your event
- 📖 Matchmaking & Interests
- 📖 Schedule & Widget
- 📖 Attendees, Admins & Speakers
- 📖 Streams
- 📖 Sponsors & Booths
- 📖 Sponsor Ads
- 📖 Custom Pages
- 📖 Announcements & Reminder emails
- 📖 Brella Results & Analytics
For Attendees & Sponsors
Most Viewed Articles
How can I set my networking availability?
If you want a limited number of meeting requests or your priority is to attend the educational sessions, you can disable your networking availability.
You can enable/disable your availability in two ways on the web version:
- Go to ‘Schedule’ tab, then click on 'Filter' select 'Networking', and there you will be able to click on the open checkboxes, one by one, to disable your meeting slots.
- The second option is to go to 'Schedule' tab, then click on 'More' and under 'Availability' you can choose the day(s) you would (not) like to network.