Are you having trouble logging in or you want to change your password to a more secure one? Don't worry, you can request a new password or change it on your account settings.Content
- Option 1: Request a reset email password
- Option 2: I know my password, but I want to change it
- Troubleshooting information
Option 1: Request a reset email password
- Enter the exact email registered to your account on the sign-in page here. A password reset link will be sent to your email in a few minutes.
Option 2: I know my password, but I want to change it
If you know your password but want to change it, you can do so in your Brella profile settings (https://next.brella.io/account). You can find 'My Account' in the upper right corner of the homepage, select 'Settings' and change your password.
If you requested a reset email password and you didn't receive an email within 5 minutes, it can be for a few reasons:
- Check your spam/junk folder if it might have ended up there.
- Sometimes company network restrictions prevent our automated email from coming through. Please make sure your IT administrator whitelists our domain:
- Check the email you signed up with, there might be a typo in the email, and therefore the reset password link can't reach the correct address.
- Try to login with Google/LinkedIn/Facebook because you may have created your account through one of these options. For example, if you used Gmail, your Brella account has the same email as your email; therefore, you can only change or reset the password in your email settings.
Last updated on February 2021.
Written by Nita Kumpu.
If you didn’t find an answer to your questions, please contact the Support Team here.