Here you can find the steps to delete your account on both the web and mobile app.
If you want to delete an extra account or current account in general from Brella, see the below instructions on how to do it.
Important: Keep in mind that deleting your account will delete all data, including personal information, meetings, chats, and events from Brella. Accounts are not recoverable.
To delete your account on the web app (next.brella.io):
- Go to your account from the upper right side by clicking your profile image.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page, then click ‘Delete and confirm the deletion.
To delete your account on the mobile app:
- Go to the main page of your account on the app.
- Click open your account details from the top left corner of your profile picture.
- Scroll down and press the 'Delete account' and confirm the deletion.
Last updated on February 2021.
Written by Nita Kumpu.
If you didn’t find an answer to your questions, please contact the Support Team here.