For Event Organizers
- 📖 The basics to setup your event
- 📖 Tips to build up your event
- 📖 Attendee registration
- 📖 Using Brella with other tools
- 📖 Engagement overview & Checklist
- 📖 Details of your event
- 📖 Matchmaking & Interests
- 📖 Schedule & Widget
- 📖 Attendees, Admins & Speakers
- 📖 Streams
- 📖 Sponsors & Booths
- 📖 Sponsor Ads
- 📖 Custom Pages
- 📖 Announcements & Reminder emails
- 📖 Brella Results & Analytics
For Attendees & Sponsors
Most Viewed Articles
Can I invite others to my Brella meeting room?
Yes, you can invite more colleagues/matches to a meeting room in Brella.
These 1-2-1 meetings are designed to be for 1:1 however if you would like to invite a colleague to your call, you can do so by sharing the shareable link found in your Brella meeting room.
Note: you can invite up to 4 colleagues to your Brella meeting room. The more people you add to the video call, the more the quality of video and audio will diminish.