For Event Organizers
- 📖 The basics to setup your event
- 📖 Tips to build up your event
- 📖 Attendee registration
- 📖 Using Brella with other tools
- 📖 Engagement overview & Checklist
- 📖 Details of your event
- 📖 Matchmaking & Interests
- 📖 Schedule & Widget
- 📖 Attendees, Admins & Speakers
- 📖 Streams
- 📖 Sponsors & Booths
- 📖 Sponsor Ads
- 📖 Custom Pages
- 📖 Announcements & Reminder emails
- 📖 Brella Results & Analytics
For Attendees & Sponsors
Most Viewed Articles
Bookmark a session
Bookmarking is an easy way to keep track of your favorite keynotes, panel discussions, and other sessions.
You can bookmark your session by clicking on the star icon on the top-right corner of the session slot.
Once you do that, you'll get asked whether you are open to networking during the session or not.
Choose Yes, if you allow others to send you meeting requests during the session.
Choose No, if you want to dedicate your time to the content and prevent others from suggesting meeting requests for you during the session.