You can see information about your attendees in the Overview tab.
The Overview tab shows valuable metrics about your event. One section is dedicated to the information about attendees.
- Total attendees shows the total number of attendees registered in the Brella platform.
- Average engagement/user is the average number of meeting requests divided by the total number of users with meetings.
- Users with meetings shows the number of users with at least 1 accepted meeting.
- Users without meetings shows the number of users without meetings in Brella. If this number is high (i.e, one week before your event), it may be beneficial to send reminder emails to your attendees so they remember to book meetings.
- Active this week shows the number of people using the app as of this week ( 7 days).