Engagement metrics show how engaged/active your attendees were at your event in Brella.
This section is dedicated to your attendees' overall engagement (pre-and on-site engagement) throughout the event.
The amount of meeting requests and how other attendees respond to them is shown below with definitions.
- Meeting communications is the sum of all chat messages and all actions of meeting requests.
- Chat messages are the total number of chat messages sent by all attendees.
- Meeting requests is the sum of all accepted, pending, pending reschedule, canceled/rejected (chat left open), and canceled/rejected (chat left closed) meeting requests.
- Accepted meetings are the total number of accepted meetings by all attendees at your event.
- The pending meeting is the total number of meeting requests left unanswered. We encourage you to ask attendees to accept, cancel or reschedule meeting requests, as this frees up meeting slots and allows the requesting party to book another meeting. Note that this doesn't include pending reschedule meeting requests.
- Pending reschedule is the total number of meeting requests that are pending reschedule approval. In other words, when an attendee asks their match to reschedule a meeting, this meeting request will be counted here.
- Canceled/rejected (chat left open) represents the sum of canceled and rejected meeting requests where an attendee decided to leave the conversation open.
- Canceled/rejected (chat left closed) represents the number of rejected meeting requests where an attendee decided to leave the chat closed.
Last updated on February 2021.
Written by Stephanie Campano Valenzuela.
If you didn’t find an answer to your questions, please contact the Support Team here.