Engagement metrics show how engaged/active your attendees were at your event in Brella.
The Overview tab shows valuable metrics about your attendees and event. This section is dedicated to your attendees' overall engagement (pre- and on-site engagement) throughout the event.
The amount of meeting requests and how other attendees respond to them is shown below:
The attendee information includes:
- Meeting communications is the sum of all chat messages and all actions of meeting requests.
- Chat messages is the total number of chat messages sent by all attendees.
- Meeting requests is the sum of all accepted, pending, pending reschedule, cancelled / rejected (chat left open) and cancelled / rejected (chat left closed) meeting requests.
- Accepted meetings is the total number of accepted meetings by all attendees at your event.
- Pending meeting is the total number of meeting requests left unanswered. We encourage you to ask attendees to accept, cancel or reschedule meeting requests, as this frees up meeting slots and allows the requesting party to book another meeting. Note that this doesn't include pending reschedule meeting requests.
- Pending reschedule is the total number of meeting requests that are pending reschedule approval. In other words, when an attendee asks their match to reschedule a meeting, this meeting request will be counted here.
- Cancelled / rejected (chat left open) represents the sum of cancelled and rejected meeting requests where an attendee decided to leave the chat open.
- Cancelled / rejected (chat left closed) represents the number of rejected meeting requests where an attendee decided to leave the chat closed.