For Event Organizers
- 📖 The basics to setup your event
- 📖 Tips to build up your event
- 📖 Attendee registration
- 📖 Using Brella with other tools
- 📖 Engagement overview & Checklist
- 📖 Details of your event
- 📖 Matchmaking & Interests
- 📖 Schedule & Widget
- 📖 Attendees, Admins & Speakers
- 📖 Streams
- 📖 Sponsors & Booths
- 📖 Sponsor Ads
- 📖 Custom Pages
- 📖 Announcements & Reminder emails
- 📖 Brella Results & Analytics
For Attendees & Sponsors
Most Viewed Articles
Your event type: in-person, virtual, or hybrid event
In the Details tab of the admin panel, you will need to choose the type of your event.
- In the Details tab on the admin panel, one of the pieces of information you need to add is the type of your event. You can select the type of event you are hosting between in-person events, virtual events, or a hybrid event.
- We highly recommend you choose accurately this field based on what type of event you are arranging. This information can later be used for tracking your event history as well as prepare for any future updates on the platform.
Tip: More information on enabling the meetings slots here.