In the Details tab of the admin panel, you will need to choose the type of your event.
👉 Note: To create a new event, and receive admin rights, reach out to your dedicated CSM or contact our support team.
Setting up your event type is crucial so you understand what tools you can use in Brella and for us to provide you with the right information while building your event.
Now, to set your event type in Brella:
- Go to manager.brella.io and log in with your Brella account. You will see the navigation menu on the left.
- Navigate to My events, choose the Brella event that you want to modify, and move onwards to the Details section.
- Go to Event Settings. After filling out all of the basic details, choose the type of event you are setting up.
- After selecting your type of event, decide whether your event will have meeting slots in the schedule.
- 👉Enable meeting slots: This will allow your attendees to schedule meetings with each other during pre-determined time slots that you have specified in the schedule. For details go here.
- ❗If meeting slots are disabled, the attendees will only be able to chat instead. If they want to have a Brella meeting, they will have to set the details themselves and the meeting slots will not function for your event. For details go here.
- Once you are done, then press Save. Your event's type setup has now been done! You can update your event information later on from the Details tab.
👍You can always come back and add more information later on. For full details on how to modify your event details, click here.
Last updated on February 2021.
Written by Stephanie Campano Valenzuela.
If you didn’t find an answer to your questions, please contact the Support Team here.