Add, update or delete session and meeting slots to your agenda by exporting and importing the edited file to the admin panel.
You can edit the agenda in Brella at any time before the event starts. However, once your event is launched to your audience, you cannot edit the agenda completely with the .csv file or the admin panel.
If you want to upload a new agenda that contains only new data, you can go ahead and upload the prepared .csv file following these guidelines straight away. Otherwise, follow the instructions to:
- Import edited schedule before inviting attendees to the event.
- Import edited schedule after inviting attendees to the event.
Import edited schedule before launching.
If you want to update the event's agenda, you can edit it by exporting the schedule file if your event has not been launched or launched only for a few delegates. You can make the respective changes in the spreadsheet:
❗Do not remove the ID column when editing your schedule.
- Export the schedule data file from the Admin Panel and open the agenda data in the spreadsheet.
- Leave the ID column as they contain the code of the existing content and time slots of your event in the admin panel.
- Make the changes needed. Do not remove the IDs.
👉If you used External IDs in the previously uploaded file, you don't have to do anything. Just update the information needed on the file in the corresponding columns and import it back to the admin panel.
- If you want to add new content or time slots, you can add them, leaving the ID column empty. Find the instructions here.
- Import the update schedule file to the admin panel.
❗Note: The content order when having multiple sessions is sorted out alphabetically by the first tag of each session; if such, have the same start time.
Import edited schedule after launching.
If you have launched your event already, you can make the changes to the schedule CSV file following the steps above, considering the points below. ⬇️
- Once a meeting slot has more than 4 accepted meetings, you cannot delete it.
- Before deleting meetings, know that some of these might contain pending meetings by current participants, which will be eliminated automatically.
- If you need to delete meetings, ensure to save the names and emails of the people who are losing their meetings after removing the slots.
- After removing meeting slots, we suggest sending an email informing all participants about the changes in the event's networking availability.
Last updated on March 2021.
Written by Stephanie Campano Valenzuela.
If you didn’t find an answer to your questions, please contact the Support Team here.