For Event Organizers
- 📖 The basics to setup your event
- 📖 Tips to build up your event
- 📖 Attendee registration
- 📖 Using Brella with other tools
- 📖 Engagement overview & Checklist
- 📖 Details of your event
- 📖 Matchmaking & Interests
- 📖 Schedule & Widget
- 📖 Attendees, Admins & Speakers
- 📖 Streams
- 📖 Sponsors & Booths
- 📖 Sponsor Ads
- 📖 Custom Pages
- 📖 Announcements & Reminder emails
- 📖 Brella Results & Analytics
For Attendees & Sponsors
Most Viewed Articles
How do I disable the schedule at my event?
You can disable schedule at your event in the Schedule tab.
Having Schedule tab open on the Admin Panel (manager.brella.io), go to "Settings" on the top bar. Here you can enable or disable the schedule.
Note: Disabling your schedule on the Admin Panel means that the Schedule tab will not be displayed on Brella's paltform (next.brella.io). However, it will still exist on Admin Panel (manager.brella.io), in case you will want to activate the schedule back again.