For Event Organizers
- 📖 The basics to setup your event
- 📖 Tips to build up your event
- 📖 Attendee registration
- 📖 Using Brella with other tools
- 📖 Engagement overview & Checklist
- 📖 Details of your event
- 📖 Matchmaking & Interests
- 📖 Schedule & Widget
- 📖 Attendees, Admins & Speakers
- 📖 Streams
- 📖 Sponsors & Booths
- 📖 Sponsor Ads
- 📖 Custom Pages
- 📖 Announcements & Reminder emails
- 📖 Brella Results & Analytics
For Attendees & Sponsors
Most Viewed Articles
How do I edit/add/remove tags or locations in my schedule?
You can either edit/add/remove tags and locations for all sessions at once or you can add/remove them manually for each session.
You can add and remove tags and locations for sessions individually by clicking "Edit" button next to the session you want to edit. Scroll down to 'Location' and 'Tags' boxes and add new tags/location for the given session.
Alternatively, you can press "Tags and Locations" from the Schedule tab. There you can edit, add or delete tags and locations for all sessions at once by clicking "Edit" or Trash. You can also add new tags and locations so you can select them for future sessions.