You can add your whole agenda to Brella by creating content slots in the Schedule tab.
You can add two types of schedule slots in Brella, meeting slots and content slots. In this article, you will learn how to create a content slot. For creating a meeting slot, go here.
Adding a content slot
1. In the Admin panel go to 'Schedule'- tab and click "+New content slot" on the top right corner.
2. Start adding the details for the schedule lot:
- Title - the title of the session. The best titles are catchy, simple, and short.
- Subtitle - add additional information, like the speaker's name and title, registration, or sponsorship information. The subtitle is only seen in the overall schedule view, not the detailed view.
- Stream link: Click here for instructions on adding virtual content to Brella.
- Locations - essential for large or multitrack agendas. These help orient your attendees and ensure they know where their sessions are.
- Tags - these help attendees filter for content relevant to them. Having detailed tags help attendees navigate your event with ease.
- Speakers - a great addition to your sessions. You can first input all the speakers and then link them to their sessions. They will be displayed under the session title. You can link speakers to sessions by selecting names from the left box to the right box. You can learn how to add speakers on Admin Panel here. All the speakers from the right box will be displayed in the given session on Brella's app (mobile and web).
- Content - add the session description, speaker bios, and photos (max size for a picture is 5 MB), links to your event website, sponsor information, etc. You can also do basic formatting here.
3. Once you're done, select Save & Create new (content) slot to continue creating slots, or Save & Create to return to the schedule overview.
Tip: When creating the schedule, you can always check how your schedule is looking to your attendees at next.brella.io!