Click on the Brella widget in the Schedule tab, then copy the code shown and paste it to your website HTML.
What is a widget?
Brella widget is a special tool that you can use to display your event's agenda from Brella's Admin Panel to your website. The Brella widget will display:
- The Brella Event Schedule,
- A Search Box that can search day, title, speakers, tags, and locations, and lastly,
- Filters that include Location and Theme Tags.
⚡Note: When making updates to your agenda, you will need to do those just once on Brella's Admin Panel (manager.brella.io), and the updates will be synchronized on both the Brella app and your website.
Adding the widget to your event website
- In the Schedule tab of the admin panel, click on the Brella widget tab.
- Copy the script, then add it to your event website where your schedule should be. The result would look something like this. The widget's layout can be customized further.
❗Note: Simultaneous sessions are sorted out alphabetically by the first tag of each session; if such, have the same start time.
⚡Note: If you have problems, please visit this article that may help you to troubleshoot some of the trouble.
Test your widget
If you're unsure how the widget will look, this site is a great way to preview it. Copy your widget and paste it into the left column to see how it could look. Here's a short guide on what you will need to do:
- 👉 First, erase the text from the left bar.
- Then paste the widget code, copied from the Admin Panel, and paste it to the left bar and click on Run.
🌟 Congratulations that is it! This is exactly how the Brella widget will display your event's agenda on your website!
Last updated in February 2021.
Written by Wendy Rendón
If you didn’t find an answer to your questions, please contact the Support Team here.