Instead of adding information to your schedule piece by piece, you can do it all at once. Schedule Import/upload, export/import
In order to upload a list with your event agenda to the Admin Panel, follow these steps.
- Create the following table in Excel or Numbers. You can also edit your existing schedule file to match the headings listed below (or you can also download a file here).
- "id" and "external_id" - please leave these columns empty, as they are needed for technical purposes only.
- "start_time" - add the date as "yyyy-mm-dd" and time "hh:mm:ss". This will be the start date and time of your time slot, whether it's a meeting slot or content slot. Make sure that the date(s) of the timeslots matches the date(s) of your event in the Admin Panel.
- "duration" - the duration of the timeslot in minutes.
- "reservable" - put "FALSE" or "TRUE" to determine meeting slots and content slots. Write "FALSE" for content slots and "TRUE" for meeting slots.
Note that you should enter "FALSE" or "TRUE" without any additional spaces before or after the word. Otherwise, it will automatically be considered as a networking slot when uploading.
- "title" - write the title of your content slots. Note that meeting slots don't have any titles.
- "subtitle" - write the subtitle of your content slots. Note that meeting slots don't have any subtitles. Also note that the maximum character limit for the subtitles in Brella is 255 characters.
- "location" - write the location you want to add to your content slots. Note that you can only add one location.
- "content" - write what your content slots will be about. You can add sessions' descriptions or sponsors' logo if they have sponsored specific session.
- "tags" - write all the tags you want to add to your content slots. You can add as many tags as you like. Use a semicolon to separate multiple tags. If you're creating a multitrack agenda, you can tag sessions as "Track A", "Track B" and so on, then rename them in the editor if you wish.
2. After finishing your table, save it as a .CSV file.
3. Save the file and upload it to your event by pressing "CSV Import" in the Schedule tab.
Your schedule should be there! Tags, locations and timeslots you created in the .CSV file should now be added to your event.
You can also export your schedule as a .CSV file. In order to do so, just press "CSV Export" in the Schedule tab and it will be sent to your email.
Note: Images cannot be imported or exported from your schedule. To add speaker photos and hyperlinks, please use the schedule editor once you have uploaded your agenda.
If something didn't go well with your .CSV file import, check the errors shown. You can also check whether the data was saved in a correct way in the file. You can do so by opening the .CSV file in Text Edit or a similar program, and making sure that the information presented there is formatted the same way as in the screenshot below. If needed, make any necessary edits.
In Text Edit, the file should look like this: