Once your event is created, the first step is to start with checking your event details in the Admin panel.Content
The basics: Once you have access to your event, the first thing you will need to do on the admin panel is to start updating your event details. Few basic details have been filled to create your event, but all of this pre-filled information can be updated.
Start your event building with "Add event details" on the front page.
Note: The below instructions are for you if you have not updated your event details yet. If you already have the first check-up done for your details but want to change something, go here.
How to start with your event Details
When you start building your event on Brella, you will first be guided to start editing and updating your event's details.
There are 6 steps for you to go through when you first start with your event build.
1. Start by login into the admin panel clicking to 'Add event details.'
2. Continue with checking the name of your event as well as the industry.
3. Check that the date and duration of your event are correct. Also, update your timezone, region, country, and city if needed.
4. Next, choose your event type and enable meeting slots.
5. Choose how you want your attendees to join your event.
6. Finally, click Save.
⚡️Please note a few things to consider if changing the event details after the first check-up. Go here to see them through.
What details you can change of your event:
- Event name
This category will be the title of your event in Brella.
- Join code
This category is essential as this will be the join code for all attendees. If you want to change the join code, please read how you can do it here.
- Invite-only functionality
By checking this box, your event has changed the registration method to unique join codes. This means attendees must use a unique join code. Learn more about unique join codes here.
This category will define the start day of your event. It'll be the first day that contains content or networking slots in the schedule of the event. If for any reason, you need to change the date of your event, you can do so by moving the dates. If you already have content for the event, please go here.
- Duration (days)
An event in Brella can last up to 14 consecutive days. During these days, you'll be able to share content, and attendees will be able to network with enabled meeting slots.
- Time zone
This category will affect the event schedule, meetings, announcements. Inform participants to consider the time zone differences.
- You will be required to select the City, Country, Region, and Industry of your event as well.
- After making any changes to your event, click "Save" to keep the changes.
Last updated on February 2021.
Written by Stephanie Campano Valenzuela.
If you didn’t find an answer to your questions, please contact the Support Team here.