For Event Organizers
- 📖 The basics to setup your event
- 📖 Tips to build up your event
- 📖 Attendee registration
- 📖 Using Brella with other tools
- 📖 Engagement overview & Checklist
- 📖 Details of your event
- 📖 Matchmaking & Interests
- 📖 Schedule & Widget
- 📖 Attendees, Admins & Speakers
- 📖 Streams
- 📖 Sponsors & Booths
- 📖 Sponsor Ads
- 📖 Custom Pages
- 📖 Announcements & Reminder emails
- 📖 Brella Results & Analytics
For Attendees & Sponsors
Most Viewed Articles
Use Custom Pages to add more information about your event
You can add more information about your events like the meeting area map, survey, schedule at-a-glance, and much more.
The Custom Pages tab serves as a place to add important links and content that your attendees must have at hand during the event. Some examples are attendee support options, event websites, an upcoming events page, feedback survey, company website, Social Media links, venue maps, chat wall, presentations, recorded videos, etc.!
Custom pages will be displayed on the More page on Brella. Read more about what you can do with the Custom pages here.