A handy guidebook and checklist for creating incredible events with Brella.
This article will tell you more about how to use the Admin Panel tool (manager.brella.io) to create, update and track your events in Brella. Here is an overview of what you can add to Brella.
- First, log in to Admin panel through manager.brella.io and make sure your Customer Success Manager has upgraded you as admin. Your credentials to the Admin panel are the same that you used to join your event.
- Start adding information to your event through the Details tab. Here you'll add your event info, choose a join code for your attendees to use, choose if your event will be virtual, and add a descriptive photo + meeting area map for your event.
- Next, add your matchmaking categories. Matchmaking allows your attendees to find relevant people at your event and schedule meetings with each other. Plus, this helps you learn more about your attendee base and plan better events in the future.
- After you've added your matchmaking categories, add your speakers and your schedule. Once you've completed your schedule in Brella, you can also add it to your website.
- Then, add your sponsors and promote them within Brella.
These are just the basics of what you can add to your event in Brella. There's much more! You can also:
- Add customizable pages where you can store any information about the event for your attendees
- Add sponsored advertisements in Brella
- Choose whether you want to allow users to access Brella only by invitation or by a public join code
- Add admins of your event in Brella
- Add announcements to send to your attendees
- Get the latest statistics about your attendees using Brella
These are all main features that Brella allows you to use. However, we constantly update our product, so check our blog for the most recent feature releases.
Enjoy your journey with Brella!