You can export participants' details from the Admin Panel.
There are two reports available on the 'People' tab, the attendees export and the meeting export. Both will give you important information on your attendee activity at the event.
- Attendees export
➡️ The information that it includes:
- Company name
- Joined (when the user joined your event)
- Number of meetings
- Method of joining Brella
- Meeting export
- Status (Is it accepted, pending, or canceled)
- Requester name, email, company, and title
- Receiver name, email company, and title
- Changed status
How to export the attendee reports?
- Open 'People' tab 'Attendees' in Admin Panel.
- Choose either one of your preferred reports from the top-right corner.
- Wait for the report to be sent to your email address from which you can download and open the CSV file.
- You can export both of these reports at any time.
👉 Note: As a Brella user (attendee), one can delete their account anytime to delete their data from the event. Deleting an account is permanent and deletes data from one event but from all events where one has used Brella's account with. Brella can't recover the lost data.
Attendee detail in one file from the Integrations tab
You can get all participant information by exporting the csv file from the Integrations tab in the admin panel.
The export includes:
- First name
- Last name
- Operates in
- Event name
- Event date
- Joined at
- Registration method
Networking Status: whether an attendee opted in or out of networking
Nr of meetings and with whom
- Networking about
- All intent choices: Exploring getting or buying, Offering or selling, Seeking a job in, Offering a job in, Seeking investment for, Investing in, etc.
Last updated on February 2021.
Written by Stephanie Campano Valenzuela.
If you didn’t find an answer to your questions, please contact the Support Team here.