For Event Organizers
- 📖 The basics to setup your event
- 📖 Tips to build up your event
- 📖 Attendee registration
- 📖 Using Brella with other tools
- 📖 Engagement overview & Checklist
- 📖 Details of your event
- 📖 Matchmaking & Interests
- 📖 Schedule & Widget
- 📖 Attendees, Admins & Speakers
- 📖 Streams
- 📖 Sponsors & Booths
- 📖 Sponsor Ads
- 📖 Custom Pages
- 📖 Announcements & Reminder emails
- 📖 Brella Results & Analytics
For Attendees & Sponsors
Most Viewed Articles
How to disable matchmaking
Click 'Settings' in the Matchmaking tab to find the disable matchmaking option.
Select "Matchmaking" from the sidebar, then "Settings".
Then select the "Matchmaking enabled" button to toggle matchmaking off.
Disabling matchmaking will not erase your data, meaning you can re-enable it at any time.