For Event Organizers
- 📖 The basics to setup your event
- 📖 Tips to build up your event
- 📖 Attendee registration
- 📖 Using Brella with other tools
- 📖 Engagement overview & Checklist
- 📖 Details of your event
- 📖 Matchmaking & Interests
- 📖 Schedule & Widget
- 📖 Attendees, Admins & Speakers
- 📖 Streams
- 📖 Sponsors & Booths
- 📖 Sponsor Ads
- 📖 Custom Pages
- 📖 Announcements & Reminder emails
- 📖 Brella Results & Analytics
For Attendees & Sponsors
Most Viewed Articles
Can I customize the join process for my attendees?
Currently there is no way to customize or alter the join process for participants.
When attendees join Brella, they go through a set onboarding process to ensure their account is set up optimally and they can network as quickly as possible.
In particular, it's vital for attendees to choose their dates of participation, as this positively affects the networking experience by reducing the number of cancelled meetings or unanswered meeting requests.