If you cannot find an attendee, a representative, or a speaker at the event but you can see them in the admin panel is because they didn't start networking yet.
- Why can't I see a user profile at the event?
- What can I do as an event organizer to change this?
- Where can I see the attendee's networking status?
💡Note! Brella suggests everyone sign up for networking during the event registration, but it also allows you to skip it. However, they can come back to it a few days before the event and start networking.
Why can't I see a user profile at the event?
- You cannot see an attendee at the event if s/he didn't enable networking during the registration process.
- If an attendee opts out of networking, s/he will have some limitations. She will not be able to see the list of attendees nor suggest meetings to others. To do that, they will have to enable networking on the People's page. This is how attendees can enable networking here.
What can I do as an event organizer to change this?
As an event organizer, you can do the following:
- Send them a reminder email with instructions on enabling networking and why it's important to do so. We have some tips for you in this article.
- Send announcements during the event and in between breaks.
Last updated on March 2021.
Written by Stephanie Campano Valenzuela.
If you didn’t find an answer to your questions, please contact the Support Team here.