For Event Organizers
- 📖 The basics to setup your event
- 📖 Tips to build up your event
- 📖 Attendee registration
- 📖 Using Brella with other tools
- 📖 Engagement overview & Checklist
- 📖 Details of your event
- 📖 Matchmaking & Interests
- 📖 Schedule & Widget
- 📖 Attendees, Admins & Speakers
- 📖 Streams
- 📖 Sponsors & Booths
- 📖 Sponsor Ads
- 📖 Custom Pages
- 📖 Announcements & Reminder emails
- 📖 Brella Results & Analytics
For Attendees & Sponsors
Most Viewed Articles
Can I add conversion pixels in Brella?
Brella doesn't currently support conversion pixel tracking.
If you want to track conversions from Brella, the only way to do so is by tracking links.
Your CMS or ad manager can provide you with trackable links. Simply add them to the relevant location in Brella and you can begin tracking conversions.
Below is an example of adding a tracking link to the More page to view how many attendees visited their website during the event.