Learn how to convert an image into a link for your virtual booth directly from the admin panel in Brella. No external converter software is needed!
Suppose you want to upload images to your Brella platform and prefer a much lighter version without compromising the picture quality or having them stored in the cloud. You can use your Admin Panel to do so. Check on the below steps and video tutorial:
- Go to your Admin Panel at manager.brella.io.
- Click on the 'Event Info' tab and 'Create new'
- In the Content box, select the image icon form from the bar. A pop-up window will appear and you can add the image you want to add to the virtual booth there.
- Click 'Add' to complete the upload.
- Once your image has been submitted, use the right-click button of your mouse to open the image on a new tab.
- Copy the image URL of the image tab;
⚡Note: All the converted images in the Custom Pages don’t need to be saved. Once you have gotten the URL, you can delete that tab.
💡 You can find this and other video tutorials on our Brella youtube channel.
Last updated on March 2021.
Written by Stephanie Campano Valenzuela.
If you didn’t find an answer to your questions, please contact the Support Team here.