For Event Organizers
- 📖 The basics to setup your event
- 📖 Tips to build up your event
- 📖 Attendee registration
- 📖 Using Brella with other tools
- 📖 Engagement overview & Checklist
- 📖 Details of your event
- 📖 Matchmaking & Interests
- 📖 Schedule & Widget
- 📖 Attendees, Admins & Speakers
- 📖 Streams
- 📖 Sponsors & Booths
- 📖 Sponsor Ads
- 📖 Custom Pages
- 📖 Announcements & Reminder emails
- 📖 Brella Results & Analytics
For Attendees & Sponsors
Most Viewed Articles
How many ads can I have in one event?
As an event organizer, you can have more than 1 ad active at one time.
When creating an advertisement, you'll have the option to set its display share. The total display share is 100%, and it will determine how often it appears to attendees. So, let's say, if you have two ads, you will have to split up the display share into two. For example:
If you'd like to know how often sponsor ads are displayed by the percentage given, read more about this topic here.
Note: Refreshing the attendee list counts as a new view, so attendees may see different advertisements when they refresh the list.