Embed and showcase sponsors’ demos, pictures, videos, PDF materials + enable live chat with attendees, etc.
- Items you can add to the virtual booth.
- What embed URL you need per material type
- Video: A glance at the virtual booth components (and embedded materials)
Items you can add to the virtual booth.
To build a virtual booth, there are 2 ways of adding materials for partners and sponsors. You can add an embed URL or upload an image directly to Brella. For that, you need to go to the admin panel > Sponsors > Create a Sponsor profile > Edit Virtual Booth > click +New.
- Slide type: Embed a website, etc. (URL)
If you select this type, you can add all the materials mentioned above with an embed URL.
👉If you have other material available (contact info, blog posts, etc.) with embeddable links, you can try to test if it'll work on the booth.
⚡ Note: Such links/hyperlinks must follow the below structure:
- Slide type: Upload an image
If you select this type, you can add images that a) were stored and had an embeddable link, b) have an image address (link) that contains the following endings: PNG, JPG, GIF, WEBP.
What embed URL you need per material type
When embedding links, ensure to have the right embed URL; below, we show you what links you need for embedding a:
- Website - you only need the URL of this website.
- Image - you need to upload this image to a file storage software such as Google Drive.
- PDF - you need to upload this image/document to a file storage software such as Google Drive.
- Slideshows - you need to upload this image to a file storage software such as Google Drive.
- Survey - you need to get the embed link from the software’s settings or copy only the URL. Highly recommend following the third-party's help center instructions on how to embed an item on another platform.
- Video - go to the file storage software and follow these steps.
Video: A glance at the virtual booth components
A glance at the virtual booth, its components, and how a material type looks in the carousel and side panel section.
Last updated on February 2021.
Written by Stephanie Campano Valenzuela.
If you didn’t find an answer to your questions, please contact the Support Team here.