I am an Event Organizer
- 📖 Event Details | Stage 1
- 📖 Customization | Stage 1
- 📖 Ticketing | Stage 1
- 📖 Matchmaking | Stage 2
- 📖 Sponsors | Stage 2
- 📖 Schedule & Widget | Stage 2
- 📖 Attendees & Groups | Stage 3
- 📖 Event Onboarding | Stage 3
- 📖 Speakers | Stage 4
- 📖 Streams | Stage 4
- 📖 Breakout Rooms | Stage 4
- 📖 Event Info Pages | Stage 5
- 📖 Communications | Stage 5
- 📖 Home Analytics | Stage 6
- 📖 Exporting Reports | Stage 6
- 📖 Analytics Tab Overview | Stage 6
- 📖 Traffic Analytics | Stage 6
- 📖 Integrations | Stage 7
- 📖 Troubleshooting
I am a Sponsor
I am an App User
Getting Started with Events
Tips for Event Organizers
Ticketing: Show sessions in parallel
Learn how to show sessions in parallel in the ticketing registration page
To be covered:
If your schedule has parallel sessions - different sessions happening at the same time, it may be convenient for the attendees to view these sessions side by side to help make a decision on which session to engage in during the event. This setting can be done in the registration page itself.
How to show sessions in Parallel in the registration page.
- Navigate to the Admin Panel - Ticketing - Registration Page
- Toggle on the switch for 'show parallel sessions horizontally'
- Scroll down and click on the save button to update the registration page.
You will be able to see this change by viewing the live registration page link only if there are sessions happening parallelly.
Last updated - August 2022.
Written by Natasha Santiago
If you didn't find an answer to your questions, please contact the Support Team here.