Learn how to create tickets through the Brella Admin Panel
To be covered:
At Brella, we understand how important it is to be able to update all information related to the event through one dashboard rather than having to switch from one interface to another. This is why we have now provided the option to create the event tickets directly through Brella once the stripe account has been connected. It is still possible to create tickets over stripe itself, and all information will be synced between both platforms.
How to create a new ticket.
- Confirm that the stripe account has been successfully connected/integrated with your Brella Account before proceeding to create any new ticket or coupon.
- Navigate to the Admin Panel - Ticketing - Tickets
- Click on the 'create new' button on the top right corner
- Fill in the Ticket Name
- Select the specific group - attendees who purchase this ticket will be categorized to this group
- Fill in the description for this ticket
- Fill in the price and select the correct currency.
- Finally you can view a preview of how the ticket will appear and create the ticket.
Any ticket details can be edited simply by clicking on the edit option shown under actions.
Last updated - August 2022.
Written by Natasha Santiago
If you didn't find an answer to your questions, please contact the Support Team here.