Learn how to navigate through the traffic analytics board on sponsor.brella.io
To be covered:
Traffic Analytics board is a feature that serves you nicely to collect leads (MQLs) at the event, which then being reflected on sponsor.brella.io.
Once the participants at the event start interacting within your virtual booth, such interactions will be recorded for every material/link added in the carousel section.
When navigating through the board, what you will find in the view is the list of participants, their important profile credentials, and total time they spent at your booth.
- Navigation Bar - the top bar that shows you what each data metric brings, and how you can identify what was the content that visitor interacted with the most:
- Visitors bar & Interaction list - the list of visitors and their interactions; when clicking the "+" sign, a list of viewed materials for that specific attendee will be displayed:
- Page - this button allows you to visualize 20 to 100 visitors per page by clicking on top of it and changing back and forth the page number using the arrows on both sides. Located at the bottom right corner.
- CSV file - the file that you will export from this board will entail 2 reports
- Visitors report - this will show list of all visitors in summary
- Interactions report - this will show detailed interaction per visitor per material added to carousel deck
- Export - To access and see both reports from the board, navigate to the top right corner and click on 'Export Data (csv)'
⚡ Important: If the traffic analytics tab is not available in your view, it might not be part of your sponsorship. Hence, address this matter with your event organizer if you'd like to get access to such data.
❗Traffic analytics: Attendee interactions in the mobile app are not included in the traffic analytics report yet. It's coming soon.
Last updated on July 2022.
Written by Aynur Atayeva.
If you didn’t find an answer to your questions, please contact the Support Team here.