Learn how to navigate through highlight metrics on overview board on sponsor.brella.io
To be covered:
The highlights give a glance at the most critical indicators of a successful event for sponsors, such as booth visibility through the number of visitors and time spent in the booth.
Another indicator of a successful event for sponsors is the number of leads they generate at the event that motivates your company representatives to actively reach out to people to ensure finding relevant prospects:
1. Total unique visitors - count by single users in the booth's traffic data. This displays the average count visitors per day.
2. Outbound meeting request - total meeting requests sent out by the sponsor reps.
- Additional info:
- 0-5 Below recommended (red)
- 6-9 Slightly below recommended (orange), display the message on hover: "We recommend sending out at least 10 meeting requests to have a successful networking experience".
- 10 and Above recommended (green), display the message on hover: "Fantastic job! Keep on reaching out to people!"
3. Meeting acceptance rate - percentage of total accepted meeting requests vs. total meeting requests, specific to the sponsor.
- Additional info: This message will always be on display from the info icon to inform you about Brella's average: "Events in Brella have an average acceptance rate of 28 to 35%".
- 0-28% Below average (orange).
- 28-35% Average (green).
- 36% and above Above average (green).
4. Total time spent in the booth - summary of visitors' time spent in the booth in a format of 'hour - minute - the second'.
- Additional info: You can see the Average time spent per visitor on the lower part of the bubble.
Last updated on July 2023.
Written by Rajinda Wijetunge.
If you didn’t find an answer to your questions, please contact the Support Team here.