Learn how to navigate through prospects tab on sponsor.brella.io, when using QR contact scanning feature on Brella's mobile app.
To be covered:
When using the QR lead scanning feature on mobile app, system will store all scanned contacts by the team on sponsor.brella.io.
The prospects list will be available on both sponsor.brella.io and report form, which will entail all necessary prospects credentials and will allow you to follow up with them even post event.
The board will display the following essentials:
- prospect's name
- prospect's email
- prospect's company & title
- time you scanned the contact
- who scanned the prospect from your team
- notes left during the scan process
- editing option, if you want to leave a note later
Once the contacts are created and saved on mobile app, you can either:
- evaluate the list on sponsor.brella.io
- or export the report with credentials by clicking on 'Export CSV' button on top right corner
Note: This feature and board will be available for you only if enabled by your event organizer. If you do not have access to this on both mobile app and sponsor admin panel, make sure to reach out to your event organizer. Thank you!
Last updated on July 2022.
Written by Aynur Atayeva.
If you didn’t find an answer to your questions, please contact the Support Team here.