Getting Started with Events
Getting Started with Communities
For Event Organizers
Brella Account & Profile
Tips for Event Organizers
Data & Analytics Reports
Overview: Meeting requests' & chat activity
View how many meeting request actions and chats took place before and during the event.
At the bottom of the overview tab, as a sponsor admin, you'll find the meetings request and chat activity charts that'll display breakdown information for each action during the event days.
Meeting request activity
- Outbound: It shows the meeting requests sent by representatives.
- Inbound: It shows the meeting requests sent by other attendees.
- At the center of the chart, find displayed the total meeting requests.
- The breakdowns on the right will show the detailed list for accepted, pending, rescheduled, canceled, and declined meetings.
- Outbound: It shows the chat requests sent by representatives
- Inbound: It shows the chat requests sent by other attendees.
- At the center of the chart, find displayed the total number of messages sent.
- The breakdowns on the right will show the detailed list of unlimited chat messages and open chat requests (answered, converted to meetings, and pending).
Last updated in February 2022.
Written by Wendy Rendón
If you didn’t find an answer to your questions, please contact the Support Team here.