I am an Event Organizer
- 📖 Getting Access | Stage 1
- 📖 Event Details | Stage 1
- 📖 Customization | Stage 1
- 📖 Ticketing | Stage 1
- 📖 Matchmaking | Stage 2
- 📖 Sponsors | Stage 2
- 📖 Schedule & Widget | Stage 2
- 📖 Attendees & Groups | Stage 3
- 📖 Event Onboarding | Stage 3
- 📖 Speakers | Stage 4
- 📖 Streams | Stage 4
- 📖 Breakout Rooms | Stage 4
- 📖 Event Info Pages | Stage 5
- 📖 Communications | Stage 5
- 📖 Home Analytics | Stage 6
- 📖 Exporting Reports | Stage 6
- 📖 Analytics Tab Overview | Stage 6
- 📖 Traffic Analytics | Stage 6
- 📖 Integrations | Stage 7
- 📖 Troubleshooting
I am a Sponsor
I am an App User
Getting Started with Events
Tips for Event Organizers
Link the sponsors booth to sponsor representatives' profiles
You can learn how to link your sponsor booth to the sponsor representatives' profiles.
To be covered
It is possible for you to easily showcase the virtual booth on your profiles in a matter of a few clicks. This feature will enable sponsors to prominently display their company’s booth profile and drive direct traffic to their e-commerce funnels (including those external to an event).
How to enable/disable this feature
You will need to reach out to the event organizer to enable/disable this feature in the admin panel.
Once the feature is enabled, you will be able to set up your personal (individual) profiles, including the company’s booth link.
This will help all companies’ representatives to differentiate themselves from attendees.
Web app view
Mobile app view
Last updated in December 2022.
Written by Yusra Mohideen
If you didn't find an answer to your questions, please get in touch with the Support Team here