Retrieve and deliver the right embed URL to the organizers by following the next steps. We have a few examples to show you how easy is.
Organizers need your company's materials in the right format so they can set up your booth as fast as possible. Therefore it's imperative to find and share the right embed link to Brella to the organizers.
At Brella, you can embed any material to the virtual booth, both in the carousel and the sidebar integrations sections of the booth, the only requirement for these materials is to be embeddable. This way, these can display properly on Brella.
Find the right embed link to set up the virtual booth.
- Embed URLs/ links are retrieved from the service providers' side where your content is stored—for example, Google Drive (how-to) or Youtube (how-to).
When you find the embed code for your content, it usually looks something like this:<iframe width="966" height="543" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/WOKoMHve3lk" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
From this code, copy-paste it to the virtual booth form or send it via email to the organizers.
- Pasting the complete embed code will prevent your content from showing properly on Brella. Therefore, ensure to deliver the first link incrusted on the embed code.
- Once you have put together all the materials you'd like to have in the virtual booth, deliver your content to the organizers so they can set it up for you. Then, they will give you access to your virtual booth.
❗These steps are meant to be changed and personalized by the organizers we work with. Please, contact your organizers in case of questions.
Examples of obtaining the embed link for virtual booth content
👉With third-party related questions such as embedding issues, we recommend turning to the service provider's Help Desk to receive the most up to date advice.
- It has to be stored in cloud storage or any video service providers that allow embeddings, such as Vimeo or Youtube, to embed a video in the virtual booth.
- See an example of how to obtain a link for a video stored in Vimeo (below).
- For tips on how to find the embed link from Youtube, go here.
PDF, Slides, etc.
- PDFs or other documents have to be stored first in a cloud platform, such as Google Drive.
- For tips on finding a file's embed URL stored in Google Drive, go here.
- You can either send images in two ways. You can send the image as downloadable (ratio 16:9) or embeddable images. It's up to you which to choose.
- In case you need to send an image as an embeddable, you will need to convert the image stored on your computer to an external URL to do so. See a short video clip to obtain the embed link for an image below and read more detailed instructions on how to do it here.
- Webpages can be embedded in the iFrame on the virtual booths.
- To embed a website, you will only need the page URL, but please note that many websites have embed restrictions.
- Below you can find an example where Brella's website is checked for embed restrictions in iframely.
As explained below, you won't need the whole embed script shown here for Brella, but only the below highlighted part for Brella virtual booth:
<div class="iframely-embed"><div class="iframely-responsive" style="height: 140px; padding-bottom: 0;"><a href="https://www.brella.io" data-iframely-url="//cdn.iframe.ly/tP30qCl"></a></div></div><script async src="//cdn.iframe.ly/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
💡If you need to embed or check whether a document or page is embeddable, you can use iFramely.