Step-by-step to build your virtual booth and add relevant materials to highlight your company's visibility at the event.
🚨Note! To receive traffic analytics details, embed at least one item in the carousel section of the booth.
To start creating your company's virtual booth, follow the steps below:
👉 Basic Details
- Click 'Access booth' from the invitation your event organizer has sent to you.
- Access the Admin Panel using your Brella credentials.
- Select the event by clicking on top of it.
- Start filling up the text fields for your company's basic details
- Upload a Logo in JPEG or PNG format from your pc/laptop
- Add a description
💡 Tip: You can also add pictures and hyperlinks using the corresponding buttons.
- Scroll down after basic details are completed & click the "+" icon in the carousel bar.
- Add an image. Select 'Slide type' > Image > Add a title > Click the box the image > Select the image from your pc storage
- Add PDFs, Slides, brochures, surveys using the embed link of these files. Select 'Slide type' > Embed Web > Add a title > Add the embed link from your cloud storage provider or direct link (if embeddable).
- Add Websites.
⚡Note: Only possible with sites that allow being embedded in third-party platforms such as Brella.
- Add videos from Youtube and other providers (also pre-recorded videos) using the embed link of these files. Select 'Slide type' > Embed Web > Add a title > Add the embed link from your cloud storage provider or direct link (if embeddable).
- Once you've uploaded the materials the list preview is shown in the carousel bar. Here you can edit/delete and move up & down the items.
👉 Sidebar Integrations
- Scroll down after the carousel bar & click the "+" icon for the sidebar.
- Select a title & paste the embed link of the source you'd like to add. Click 'Create' to save the changes.
⚡Note: Avoid adding images in this section because it has been designed to hold scrollable content such as websites, presentations, forms. Check more info here.
- Check the progress of your uploads by clicking the 'Preview' button on the right side of the bar.
- Once you have added all the content on the sidebar section, you can edit or delete if needed using the side buttons in both ends.
👉 Once you added the details and materials, check the whole preview of your booth:
👉 The attendees will see your company's booth as in the example below:
Last updated in March 2022.
Written by Wendy Rendón
If you didn’t find an answer to your questions, please contact the Support Team here.