Find all your event data in one place for a visual understanding of your virtual booth and meetings' performance.
The Overview tab offers the sponsors' admins a compact resume of their performance at their event in real-time. This tab contains sections with relatively highlighted information according to the virtual booth and representatives meeting activity.
Additionally, if enabled by the event organizer, you, as a sponsor admin, can visualize the traffic data of the booth from the graphic.
⚡Important: If the traffic analytics table is not available in your view, it might not be part of your sponsorship. Hence, address this matter with your event organizer if you'd like to get access to such data.
🌟Tip: All analytics and graphics can be exported from the Sponsor's admin panel using the 'Save' or 'Export' buttons from the Overview, Representatives, 1:1 Meetings, and Traffic analytics tabs.
The overview tab resumes the performance information of your virtual booth and meetings' activity. You can find the below functionalities and charts that display a compact visualization of your booth's data.
- Tooltips and 'Save' buttons to export the graphs.
- Highlights bar: It displays the Total unique visitors, Outbound meeting request, Meeting acceptance rate, Total time spent in the booth.
- Overall performance graph for booth visits, total meeting requests, and total accepted meetings
- Booth visit activity bar graph: Total visits vs. Unique visitors.
- Most active visitors table to display the attendees who had interacted within your booth's materials.
- Meeting request activity pie chart for Outbound, Inbound and Accepted meetings.
- Chat activity pie chart for requested, answered, pending and total exchange of messages.
From the Representatives tab, you get a comprehensive resume on how your team is performing for networking at the event. Click on Export (csv), and you'll receive an email to your inbox.
As an admin, you can see the information breakdown and use the additional functionalities such as removing representatives from the booth.
The Engagement tab or 1:1 meetings tab displays the summary of the meetings, and as a highlight, you can view who's interviewing who in this section.
At a glance, traffic analytics is a powerful tool to help you understand the virtual booth's interactions and the most popular content.
Once the participants at the event start interacting within your virtual booth, such interactions will be recorded for every material/link added in the carousel section, as shown below:
⚡Important: If the traffic analytics tab is not available in your view, it might not be part of your sponsorship. Hence, address this matter with your event organizer if you'd like to get access to such data.
Last updated in February 2022.
Written by Wendy Rendón
If you didn't find an answer to your questions, please get in touch with the Support Team here.