Learn how to log in to your Brella account by using LinkedIn or Facebook without using One time password (OTP) authentication.
To be covered:
Now, it's possible to speed up the joining and access process by using your LinkedIn or Facebook accounts.
Check the steps below, and learn how to use your LinkedIn or Facebook credentials to access your Brella account.
❗Note that some events are hosted at Brella with a different join link (other than next.brella.io). So please read carefully what link or app you need to log in to join the event or sponsor panel.
- Go to sponsor.brella.io
- Choose LinkedIn or Facebook.
- 👉 Continue with LinkedIn - Input your Email and Password to your LinkedIn account. Sign in and click Allow if prompted.
- 👉 Continue with Facebook - Click Continue as *Your Name*
💬 Note: If this is your first time in Brella, you can follow the steps to create an account here.
Requirements to access Brella
- Have the latest version of the browser of your choice.
- Brella works on all modern browsers, preferably Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Safari.
- The DuckDuckGo browser is not supported. If this is your default browser, please change it to Chrome while using Brella. ❗
- Have the latest version of the Brella App on the web and mobile.
Last updated in August 2023.
Written by Rajinda Wijetunge.
If you didn't find an answer to your questions, please contact the Support Team here.