I am an Event Organizer
- 📖 Event Details | Stage 1
- 📖 Customization | Stage 1
- 📖 Ticketing | Stage 1
- 📖 Matchmaking | Stage 2
- 📖 Sponsors | Stage 2
- 📖 Schedule & Widget | Stage 2
- 📖 Attendees & Groups | Stage 3
- 📖 Event Onboarding | Stage 3
- 📖 Speakers | Stage 4
- 📖 Streams | Stage 4
- 📖 Breakout Rooms | Stage 4
- 📖 Event Info Pages | Stage 5
- 📖 Communications | Stage 5
- 📖 Home Analytics | Stage 6
- 📖 Exporting Reports | Stage 6
- 📖 Analytics Tab Overview | Stage 6
- 📖 Traffic Analytics | Stage 6
- 📖 Troubleshoot Pack
I am a Sponsor
I am an App User
Getting Started with Events
Tips for Event Organizers
Sponsor Login: Email (Magic Link)
Learn how to gain access to your Brella account using your email address on sponsor.brella.io
To be covered:
Brella is a passwordless platform, meaning you only need your email address to be able to log in. The platform uses Magic Link technology, a way for you to log in using a link sent to your email address.
You can use the web app on your computer browser or tablet/iPad/phone browser.
- Go to sponsor.brella.io.
- Choose "Continue with Email."
3. Input your email address and check your inbox for the login email. Click "Login to Brella."
4. You're in!
💡If this is your first time in Brella, you can follow the steps to create an account here.
❗In case of having issues with creating an account or logging into Brella, go to Resolution steps for Sign-up issues. Do you have issues with the join code? Then go to My join code doesn't work, what should I do?
Last updated in July 2022.
Written by Sophia DiPaola
If you didn't find an answer to your questions, please contact the Support Team here.