I am an Event Organizer
- 📖 Event Details | Stage 1
- 📖 Customization | Stage 1
- 📖 Ticketing | Stage 1
- 📖 Matchmaking | Stage 2
- 📖 Sponsors | Stage 2
- 📖 Schedule & Widget | Stage 2
- 📖 Attendees & Groups | Stage 3
- 📖 Event Onboarding | Stage 3
- 📖 Speakers | Stage 4
- 📖 Streams | Stage 4
- 📖 Breakout Rooms | Stage 4
- 📖 Event Info Pages | Stage 5
- 📖 Communications | Stage 5
- 📖 Home Analytics | Stage 6
- 📖 Exporting Reports | Stage 6
- 📖 Analytics Tab Overview | Stage 6
- 📖 Traffic Analytics | Stage 6
- 📖 Troubleshoot Pack
I am a Sponsor
I am an App User
Getting Started with Events
Tips for Event Organizers
Web App: Set your networking availability from the meeting agenda
Learn how to set your networking availability per timeslot from the Agenda tab.
To be covered
Web app (next.brella.io)
- Go to the Agenda tab.
- Find the “Type” section on the right side.
- Choose “Networking Availability.”
- There you will see all your timeslots marked as “Available.”
- Deactivate the timeslot by toggling off the green button.
👉Note: You can also check the timing of networking timeslots with the content sessions by going to the Schedule tab and scrolling through the sessions.
Great job! Now you can successfully change your networking availability per timeslot from Brella.
Last updated on July 2022.
Written by Rajinda Wijetunge.
If you didn’t find an answer to your questions, please contact the Support Team here.