I am an Event Organizer
- 📖 Event Details | Stage 1
- 📖 Customization | Stage 1
- 📖 Ticketing | Stage 1
- 📖 Matchmaking | Stage 2
- 📖 Sponsors | Stage 2
- 📖 Schedule & Widget | Stage 2
- 📖 Attendees & Groups | Stage 3
- 📖 Event Onboarding | Stage 3
- 📖 Speakers | Stage 4
- 📖 Streams | Stage 4
- 📖 Breakout Rooms | Stage 4
- 📖 Event Info Pages | Stage 5
- 📖 Communications | Stage 5
- 📖 Home Analytics | Stage 6
- 📖 Exporting Reports | Stage 6
- 📖 Analytics Tab Overview | Stage 6
- 📖 Traffic Analytics | Stage 6
- 📖 Troubleshoot Pack
I am a Sponsor
I am an App User
Getting Started with Events
Tips for Event Organizers
Web App: Set networking availability
Learn how to change the number of meeting requests and educational sessions.
You can enable/disable your availability in three ways on the agenda page.
To be covered
Web app (next.brella.io)
Go to the ‘Agenda’ page,
A. The first option is to click on 'Networking Availability' under Filters. There you will be able to click on the open checkboxes, one by one, to disable your meeting slots.
B. The second option is to click on 'Your Availability' in the filter section. There you can choose the day(s) you would (not) like to network.
C. The third option is to select your networking days during the registration process per day only.
⭐Tip! You can also select your availability during the registration process per day only.
Great job! Now you can successfully change your networking availability on Brella.
Last updated on July 2022.
Written by Rajinda Wijetunge.
If you didn’t find an answer to your questions, please contact the Support Team here.