I am an Event Organizer
- 📖 Event Details | Stage 1
- 📖 Customization | Stage 1
- 📖 Ticketing | Stage 1
- 📖 Matchmaking | Stage 2
- 📖 Sponsors | Stage 2
- 📖 Schedule & Widget | Stage 2
- 📖 Attendees & Groups | Stage 3
- 📖 Event Onboarding | Stage 3
- 📖 Speakers | Stage 4
- 📖 Streams | Stage 4
- 📖 Breakout Rooms | Stage 4
- 📖 Event Info Pages | Stage 5
- 📖 Communications | Stage 5
- 📖 Home Analytics | Stage 6
- 📖 Exporting Reports | Stage 6
- 📖 Analytics Tab Overview | Stage 6
- 📖 Traffic Analytics | Stage 6
- 📖 Troubleshoot Pack
I am a Sponsor
I am an App User
Getting Started with Events
Tips for Event Organizers
Web App: Navigate Schedule timeslots
Learn how to use the schedule tab.
To be covered
What are the schedule timeslots?
You can find content and information on sessions by clicking on the specific timeslot in the schedule. You can find the schedule in the calendar icon on the left-side navigation of the event.
The event schedule in the Schedule tab is your window to everything happening during the event days. By clicking on the schedule timeslots, you can find much information about the content of the event, such as:
- Description of sessions
- Live chat to ask questions during the sessions
- Video content
- Digital materials about the session
Watch the video on what the event would look like. Please note that all events on the platform are unique, so if you can't find a certain feature on the platform, don't worry! You can always ask the event organizers how to find something through the chat.
💻 View on the Web app
Great job! Now you can successfully navigate through schedule timeslots on Brella.
Last updated on July 2022.
Written by Rajinda Wijetunge
If you didn’t find an answer to your questions, please contact the Support Team here.