I am an Event Organizer
- 📖 Event Details | Stage 1
- 📖 Customization | Stage 1
- 📖 Ticketing | Stage 1
- 📖 Matchmaking | Stage 2
- 📖 Sponsors | Stage 2
- 📖 Schedule & Widget | Stage 2
- 📖 Attendees & Groups | Stage 3
- 📖 Event Onboarding | Stage 3
- 📖 Speakers | Stage 4
- 📖 Streams | Stage 4
- 📖 Breakout Rooms | Stage 4
- 📖 Event Info Pages | Stage 5
- 📖 Communications | Stage 5
- 📖 Home Analytics | Stage 6
- 📖 Exporting Reports | Stage 6
- 📖 Analytics Tab Overview | Stage 6
- 📖 Traffic Analytics | Stage 6
- 📖 Troubleshoot Pack
I am a Sponsor
I am an App User
Getting Started with Events
Tips for Event Organizers
Troubleshoot Package: Stream sound issues
Learn how to activate sounds before a session
If you're attending an event in Brella and the Sound of the session is not working, this can be for a few reasons. To fix it, follow the steps below:
- Check the video or live session bottom bar and make sure your sound icon is activated.
- Go to the top search bar of your browser, click on the lock icon and make sure the sound is allowed.
3. Check the sound settings on your computer if the Sound still does not work.
Last updated on November 2021.
Written by Nita Kumpu.
If you didn't find an answer to your questions, please contact the Support Team here.