7 Basic Troubleshooting Steps That Will Help You Solve Most of Your Technical Difficulties.
Are you having any issues with logging back into Brella? Are you having hiccups when editing your event? Are the breakout rooms, virtual meetings not opening, or any other similar inconvenience?
Then Try Out the Following 7 Universal Troubleshooting Steps:
- Brella works on all modern browsers, preferably Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari.
- Log out and log back into your account at next.brella.io, and refresh your browser.
- Try to clear cache:
- Go to next.brella.io, right-click your mouse, open the list, and select 'Inspect.'
A new controller bar will open. Select the option 'Application.'
- On the right side of the bar, click on 'Indexed DB' from the Storage section.
- Select 'local forage - http://next.brella.io.'
- Finally, click on 'Delete Database' and Refresh the page from the top icon on your browser search bar.
- Update your browser to the latest version.
- Try a different browser. Chrome is the ideal browser to use with Brella. ❗Note that Internet Explorer is not compatible with Brella.
- Use a different device: use a personal computer, iPad/tablet, or you can ask your colleague/friend to test it on their computer.
- Try a different network: Does it work with different Wi-Fi? (Tip: Testing with a hotspot of your phone is an alternative)
If Chats are offline or unavailable, it's likely because Strong firewall restrictions (security software) are blocking these features in Brella. In this case, please use a personal computer for fast access to the event.
👉Note: Please go to this page if you have issues with Brella virtual meetings.
⚡️Using a VPN? If, after attempting the guidelines above and checking your firewall didn't help, we recommend looking into the status of a possible VPN software you have on your device. For some countries, using a VPN can ensure that you have access to all functionalities in Brella, but bear in mind that it can also block some functionalities from working correctly.
❓If the above steps aren't helpful, please contact us and describe your problem in as much detail as possible. Please include:
- The event name you're attending/hosting.
- Description of your issue
- The browser you use, OR the phone model and operating system
- Include images, if possible.
This information will help us solve your issue as fast as possible.
Last updated in December 2021.
Written by Stephanie Campano Valenzuela.
If you didn’t find an answer to your questions, please contact the Support Team here.