- Help Center
- I am an App User
- 📖 Using Brella For The First Time
I am an Event Organizer
- 📖 Event Details | Stage 1
- 📖 Customization | Stage 1
- 📖 Ticketing | Stage 1
- 📖 Matchmaking | Stage 2
- 📖 Sponsors | Stage 2
- 📖 Schedule & Widget | Stage 2
- 📖 Attendees & Groups | Stage 3
- 📖 Event Onboarding | Stage 3
- 📖 Speakers | Stage 4
- 📖 Streams | Stage 4
- 📖 Breakout Rooms | Stage 4
- 📖 Event Info Pages | Stage 5
- 📖 Communications | Stage 5
- 📖 Home Analytics | Stage 6
- 📖 Exporting Reports | Stage 6
- 📖 Analytics Tab Overview | Stage 6
- 📖 Traffic Analytics | Stage 6
- 📖 Integrations | Stage 7
- 📖 Troubleshooting
I am a Sponsor
I am an App User
Getting Started with Events
Tips for Event Organizers
New to Brella: How to view the past content of an event
Learn how to view an ended session.
To be covered
Once an event is over, you can find the past content and sessions from the Schedule tab as follows:
Go to the Schedule page on the Brella mobile application, and you'll see the event's past content. On the right side, there is the Schedule filters section where the Past content button is already selected. If you wish to see the details of the sessions click Show Time.
Go to the Brella platform (next.brella.io) from your mobile web browser and check if the session you're interested in or if the Schedule or Stream page of these has a chat enabled. Then, ask directly in the chat for the recordings or any material provided afterward by the event organizers.
⚡Note: The availability of the event content on the Brella platform might vary accordingly with the event's organizer plan. Brella cannot provide such materials or recordings. We highly recommend you get in contact with your event organizer to get more detailed information.
Last updated on July 2022.
Written by Rajinda Wijetunge.
If you didn’t find an answer to your questions, please contact the Support Team here.