I am an Event Organizer
- 📖 Event Details | Stage 1
- 📖 Customization | Stage 1
- 📖 Ticketing | Stage 1
- 📖 Matchmaking | Stage 2
- 📖 Sponsors | Stage 2
- 📖 Schedule & Widget | Stage 2
- 📖 Attendees & Groups | Stage 3
- 📖 Event Onboarding | Stage 3
- 📖 Speakers | Stage 4
- 📖 Streams | Stage 4
- 📖 Breakout Rooms | Stage 4
- 📖 Event Info Pages | Stage 5
- 📖 Communications | Stage 5
- 📖 Home Analytics | Stage 6
- 📖 Exporting Reports | Stage 6
- 📖 Analytics Tab Overview | Stage 6
- 📖 Traffic Analytics | Stage 6
- 📖 Troubleshoot Pack
I am a Sponsor
I am an App User
Getting Started with Events
Tips for Event Organizers
Mobile App: Set networking availability from schedule
Learn how to set your networking availability from the Schedule tab.
- Go to the event platform (next.brella.io)
- Go to the Agenda tab.
- Select "Availability" from the top.
- Please select the time slots you want to block by toggling them off one by one.
- If you want to block all time slots, then toggle off the button "Disable networking for all the available slots in the day."
- After deactivating the time slots selected, you will see that the slots are marked as "I'm unavailable for requests," in grey color.
👉Note: You can also check the timing of networking timeslots with the content sessions by going to the Schedule tab and scrolling through the sessions.
Great job! Now you can successfully change your networking availability per timeslot from Brella.
Last updated on July 2022.
Written by Rajinda Wijetunge.
If you didn’t find an answer to your questions, please contact the Support Team here.