I am an Event Organizer
- 📖 Event Details | Stage 1
- 📖 Customization | Stage 1
- 📖 Ticketing | Stage 1
- 📖 Matchmaking | Stage 2
- 📖 Sponsors | Stage 2
- 📖 Schedule & Widget | Stage 2
- 📖 Attendees & Groups | Stage 3
- 📖 Event Onboarding | Stage 3
- 📖 Speakers | Stage 4
- 📖 Streams | Stage 4
- 📖 Breakout Rooms | Stage 4
- 📖 Event Info Pages | Stage 5
- 📖 Communications | Stage 5
- 📖 Home Analytics | Stage 6
- 📖 Exporting Reports | Stage 6
- 📖 Analytics Tab Overview | Stage 6
- 📖 Traffic Analytics | Stage 6
- 📖 Troubleshoot Pack
I am a Sponsor
I am an App User
Getting Started with Events
Tips for Event Organizers
Mobile App: Log in to Brella with Email
Learn how to gain access using your email address on Android & iOS
👉 Mobile app
You can use the mobile app on your smartphone and iPad or tablet.
- Download the Brella App from the App Store or Google Play. Ensure to have at least versions Android v 6.0+ or iOS 9.0+.
- Click the 'Sign in' button.
- Select your access method (Email).
- Input your email. Brella will send a login email to your inbox. Click on "Log in to Brella" and allow your device to redirect you to the app.
- If this is your first time in Brella, you can follow the steps to create an account here.
❗In case of having issues with creating an account or logging into Brella, go to Resolution steps for Sign-up issues. Do you have issues with the join code? Then go to My join code doesn't work, what should I do?
💡 If this is your first time in Brella, you can follow the steps to create an account here.